Striking Point

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:34:56 -0500

>Christopher D. Purdy wrote:
>
>> <snip>
>> Try this, if you don't have the action pulled apart, put the stack back on
>> and slide it into the keybed.  Put your keyblocks in to locate the action
>> and then play whatever treble hammer you still have on the stack (C88?).
>>

><more snip>
>
>This is an upright.
>
>--
>Jerry Hunt
>Dallas, TX USA

Oh, sorry bout that.  Ignore everything I said.  I'm doing about sixteen
things at once here but none of them very well.  I'm feeling pretty stupid
about now.  That is why you said the flange was higher and not longer.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429