damperfelt

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:46:48 -0500

WIm,
Season's Greetings.

Stick around, there's bound to be more useful tidbits floating around.

It was a pleasure to converse with you on the mIRC last week and I
appreciate your effort to log on at 5am from your locale.

Please keep up with your contributions as we need all the help we can get :-)

Happy Holidays,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)