Acetic Acid, Glueing

Ron Lindquist ronl@nnex.net
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:00:02 -0600

Using acetic acid to take off old key buttons, wondering if any one has
experience glueing new buttons, using hide glue or Titebond.? Should I
clean with something before  regluing? Does the type of glue I use
determine the cleaning agent?  Would like to use hot hide glue if possible.

Should have asked the old-timer at the chapter meeting, don`t know his name
or even if he really knows.

May have to use CA glue on some of the keys, as they are broken completely.

Would appreciate good advice. I flunked chemistry twice!  Thanks,
                    R.R. Lindquist