1881 Knabe Grand

Dan Adams jdadams@televar.com
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:36:27 -0800

Thanks Les,  I have to agree. The Knabe grand from that era is a truly great
instrument. The tone on this one is outstanding and it plays very nice. Mine
has two bridges. One for the bass and one for the tenor thru soprano. It has
no wound strings above the bass. A little more work on the case and fine
adjustments and it will be ready for market.

 Dan