Harmony of the universe

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:48:30 EST

Newton writes:
>Since everything is in motion perhaps there is a frequency of movement.
>I don't know, but it is interesting to speculate.

I think this is the perfect point to quote Bucky Fuller,  just food for
thought,

"The physical Universe is an aggregate of frequencies.  Each chemical
element is uniquely identifiable in the electromagnetic specturm by its
special set of unique frequencies.  These frequency sets interact to produce
more
complexly unique cycle frequencies, which are unheard by human ear
but which resonate just as do humanly hearable musical chords or dissonances.
       Thus occurs a great cosmic orchestration, ranging from the microcosmic
nuclear isotropicity -- directly undetectable by the human senses -- through
the minuscule range detectable by humans, to the very complex macrocosmic,
supra-to-human-tunability symphonies of multiaggregates of isotropically
interpositioned galaxies."
 R. Buckminster Fuller