What's the big deal? (Oops!)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:02:17 -0600 (CST)

Susan and List,

   Sorry. Fingers working faster than the brain, I guess. Or else just
*hung over* from the weekend. (OK. Take your best shots.) :-)

>You seem to have omitted the programs. Could you repost to pianotech,
>and include them?

>Susan Kline

A refresher on what I was asking:

   Below are the three programs for which I had to tune. Short of changing
pianos in the middle of the concert, is there a HT that would have been
usable for each concert? The Guiterrez program spanned app. 2 centuries
while Simon's only 2-1/2 decades. Comments? Thanks.

Friday: Horacio Gutierrez: Sonata in C Major - Haydn
                           Phantasyplay (1994) - George Perle
                           Humoreske in B-flat Major - R. Schumann
                           Sonata in B Minor - Liszt

Saturday: Abbey Simon: Sonata No. 30 in E Major - Beethoven
                       Phantasia in C Major - R. Schumann
                       Sonata No. 3 in B Minor - Chopin

Sunday: Angela Cheng: Sonata No. 9 in D Major - Mozart
                      Sonata No. 2 in D Minor - Prokofiev
                      Sonata in A Major - Schubert
                      Faschingsschwank aus Wein - R. Schumann

Avery Todd, RPT