Off topic: Verdigris and comparatives

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:16:35 -0800 (PST)

At 08:51 AM 2/12/98 -0800, you wrote:

>JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

>>   In my experience with this beloved substance the better the
manufacturer the
>> more often this problem will be evidenced.  The better manufacturers tried to
>> solve the moisture related problems with their instrument and the less better
>> (hows that for grammar Ms. Susan?) manufacturers didn't.  As a consequence we
>> see the problem of Verdigris on the S7Ss, M&Hs etc of the world much, much
>> more often than on the Wurlitzers, et al.

>Clever how you were able to avoid using the dreaded POS and/or PSO
acronyms. Is this the opposite of "less bad?"

>Del

<grin>
No, Del, it's the opposite of "less worse"!

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Enormous amounts of information are availble, including, however, very
little reliable data on what it all means."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant