Acrosonic temperament tips w/ SAT Needed.

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:43:51 EST

>From Ralph to Bill:
<< My thinking is neither wrong or negative.>>

<<It's impossible to get what any of us would call, a good tuning anyway .
(Snip) "Never try to do a concert tuning if it ain't a concert piano.....don't
kill yourself!".

 I shall, hereafter, simply delete your posts as so many others have
suggested. >>

Everyone who believes as Ralph does please tell their customers to call Bill
to have their Acrosonic tuned.  (And please delete all messages from me).

Bill