Overcharge?

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:39:34 EST

<<
 A 51 cent pitch raise and tuning requiring 3 1/2 hours?! I don't know who Joe
 Garrett is but I would say he could stand to hone his skills a bit, learn to
 work more efficiently, or stop day dreaming on the job.

 And if I multiplied 3 1/2 times my hourly fee, the above tuning with a 1/4
 step pitch raise would cost my customer over $200.

 If I was her husband, I wouldn't let me back in the house either.

 Dave Bunch

Dave, I never said I agreed with his assessment.  But you may call him at
(503) 357-4713 and purchase his guide.

Your point is well taken.  Maybe I could have charged those rates, but do not
because I can tune faster.  The problem is the customer did not believe I
earned the money.  Those customers I do not want.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR