Reyburn CyberTuner for Windows 95

Dean L. Reyburn, RPT dean@reyburn.com
Thu, 4 Jun 98 01:19:09 -0000

     Reyburn CyberTuner for Windows is coming soon!

Reyburn Piano Service is happy to announce that Reyburn CyberTuner 3.0
for Windows 95 computers will be released late summer/fall 1998,
coinciding with the release of Reyburn CyberTuner 3.0 for Macintosh.
Reyburn CyberTuner 3.0 for Windows will sell for $795, the same price as
the Macintosh version. See the WWW page for our limited time introductory
special.

The Windows and Macintosh versions of RCT 3.0 will be virtually
identical.

Reyburn CyberTuner 3.0 for Windows will have the look and feel of a real
Windows program, but with all the state-of-the-art features and accuracy
as the Macintosh version, such as:

€ Samples up to six notes (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, and A6) at 21 partials
  three times each, then directly matches partials just like an aural
  tuner.
€ Fast and accurate one-pass pitch raising because every note is
  automatically measured and offset using its own unique optimized
  overpull percentage.
€ One-click overall stretch control ranging from almost pure to very
  wide, including RPT Exam master tuning style.
€ Easy mode simplifies options, makes optimized choices for you
  automatically.
€ Automatic note switching (choose bi-directional, up-only, or
  down-only).
€ CyberEar full screen display includes graphic keyboard, simultaneous
  Tune and Offset cents readings, piano and customer name, much more
€ Editable spreadsheet and graph of cents readings and tuning partials
  for all 88 notes.
€ Save, name, search, sort, unlimited number of tuning records.
€ Send tunings over Internet or exchange via floppy disk between
  RCT/Mac and RCT/Win.
€ Voicing and scale analysis with Pianalyzer, shows pitch, sustain, and
  power for any note at partials 1-8, 10 and 12.
€ Includes 57 Historical Temperaments from Owen Jorgensen's "Tuning"
  or create an unlimited number of your own User Temperaments.
€ Many different Aural temperaments can saved and recalled for
  practicing or learning aural tuning.
€ Custom Equalizer lets you micro-adjust stretch at every octave
  and preview graphs of interval beat speeds in either beats or cents
€ Automatic compensation for poor scaling in spinets, short grands, etc.
€ Spinner rotates to indicate pitch deviation in cents or beats (you
  choose!), adjustable sensitivity, moves left or right to easily show
  large pitch deviation, Target blushing if within 0.3 cents or beats
  for super-fine accuracy, choose from thousands of colors.

Dean Reyburn and Mitch Kiel will be demonstrating Reyburn CyberTuner
for Windows (on a two pound Windows micro-laptop!) at the upcoming PTG
Annual Convention July 8-12, 1998 in Providence, Rhode Island.

Come see us at our RCT classes Saturday morning (8-9:30 Intro and
10:30-noon Advanced), at our exhibit hall booth, and in our 3-person
tutoring sessions (contact PTG Home Office for tutoring sign up and
schedule).

To register for the convention, visit the PTG Rhode Island WWW page at

 www.ptg.org/1998/conv/

For more info about Reyburn CyberTuner 3.0 for Windows and Macintosh,
including pictures from the *Windows* version, please visit our Web
page at:

 www.reyburn.com

For an extensive description of the current version of RCT 2.5 for Mac,
download the electronic version of our 138-page RCT User Manual at

 www.reyburn.com/demos.html

or click on the Demo link from our main page. The RCT User  Manual is
a PDF file, which means it's readable by Windows, Macintosh and other
platforms with the free Adobe Acrobat reader.

Don't miss the June issue of the Piano Technicians Journal with Mitch
Kiel's review of the recently released RCT 2.5 for Mac. The Windows
version has all the same cool features described in the article.

***********

RCT/Win Beta Testers needed immediately

We are currently taking applications for a limited number of beta
testers. Beta testers will receive pre-release versions of RCT for
Windows and help us field-test it, reporting back to us any problems
or bugs.

If you're interested in applying to be a beta tester for RCT for
Windows, please contact Dean Reyburn at <dean@reyburn.com> or Mitch
Kiel at <mitchkiel@reyburn.com>.

RCT for Windows requires a Windows 95 Pentium laptop running at 100
mhz or faster, 16mb ram total, SoundBlaster compatibility, and an
internal microphone and external microphone jack.

 Dean Reyburn, RPT        RPS, Inc.           email:  dean@reyburn.com
 2695 Indian Lakes Road                   RCTweb page: www.reyburn.com
 Cedar Springs, Michigan, 49319 USA
 1-888-SOFT-440 (or 616-696-1002)                    Fax: 616-696-8121

 Mitch Kiel, RPT          Authorized RCT distrubutor
 11326 Patsy Dr. SE
 Olympia, Washington, 98501
1-888-ILUV-RCT (or 360-264-5112)          email: mitchkiel@reyburn.com