Bad Kitty

Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:39:32 -0500

>> I received a call from a distraught client last evening.
>> The family cat had mistaken the grand piano for the
>> litter box.  Right there in the center of the sound board.
>> How would you all suggest that this be dealt with?

$$$$$$$$$ and then more $$$$$$$$$$

Have the customer throw money your way so you can at least restring the
puddle area.  But since you can't be sure how good aim the
soontobedeardeparted kitty had, a full restringing would probably be
prudent.  This will also allow you to refinish the soundboard and thoroughly
clean anywhere else affected by incontinence.

Reread and heed Susan Kline's advice on safe work around toxic substances.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College                         Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045             hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu

Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will make you sweat a lot. - Haitian proverb