Bad Kitty

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:35:27 -0400

Try a product called Nature's Miracle, an enzymatic cleaner.  You can get
it at just about any pet store now.  It's the only stuff I've found to not
only deodorize, but it also makes the spot less *radioactive* (worthy of
repeated use according to the cat).

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net