data on guitar temperament.

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 17:20:29 +0000

When I wanted a credit card long, long ago, I bought my first
mattress on credit and made $30.00 payments for several months.
I now had good credit...I had paid off a loan...Put that on my
application for VISA and of got my card...I didn't have to
squeek but I did have to be patient and plan ahead.  I don't
think I've ever had or done that since :>}

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA