selling customers

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 08:02:01

At 07:58 AM 6/6/98 -0500, Les wrote:
> These are not big jobs he
>estimated about $450 for two pianos which seem to have some challenges
>about them. They' re church pianos. He'll keep the good pianos, and sell
>the bad ones to me.    So, at this relatively small facility there will
>be two techs- which seems to me not a terribly good idea, nor one which
>gives any assurance that I'll really keep the work.
>	Damn, insanity can be a pain!

Dear Les,

Once you've written this, all begins to come clear. It would be insane to
accept, and the pain would follow. He ran into problems he didn't feel like
dealing with (for "he" read "she" if appropriate ..) and is attempting to
offload an arduous duty and get a profit from you at the same time, without
even relinquishing his account with the church.

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

(Just my take on it ... <grin>)

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"You can get a great reputation for wisdom just by telling people what they
already know."
				-- Ashleigh Brilliant