<000301bd8f0a$0268a7e0$55ab14d1@jgrassi> <199806020350.xaa18228@ais.ais-gwd.com> <199806040520.baa24496@ais.ais-gwd.com>">

Fig Newtons ... thoroughly, irredeemably off topic

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 08:04:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Newton,

   I'm off-list for a couple of weeks (maybe) but a few messages still came
through after I unsubscribed.
   No, you're probably one of the few that are almost never off-topic.
Besides, I didn't participate the other time, so, when I saw the chance, I
thought I'd get a "lick" this time. :-)
   Missed seeing you on the list. See ya' after I get the L redone. Welcome
back.

Avery

>...thoroughly, irredeemably off topic.
>
>That's me!!
>
>I just returned from a week in San Diego and what do I find, my name
>taken in vane (vaighn) again.  Sheesh, no rest for the writous.
>                               Newton
>                                nhunt@jagat.com

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

MUSIC DEFINITIONS:
   Accelerando : what happens when drummers have to keep a steady beat.