Ferrante and Teicher

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:04:35 -0600

I tuned for Ferrante & Teicher in March 1983 and received some unexpected benefit. I was busy at work with two Style D's keyboard to keyboard. The newspaper photographer and reporter showed up to interview Ferrante & Teicher. They were late. While waiting, the photographer climbed up on a ladder and took a photo of me tuning the pianos.

Next morning the Gazette featured a 4x7 photo of me tuning for Ferrente & Teicher. It was almost embarrasing because I was featured almost as much as the artists. I still have copies of the write-up.

Sy Zabrocki--Billings, MT