Piano - Wish List

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:12:58 +1200

OK you lot,

I have posted this question to "Piano-L" which is the forum for
Pianists and Teachers etc.

What do you want in, on, or with your PERFECT Piano and/or Piano
Owner?

Please add your WISHES to this "Wish-List"

1) A "Prescription List" for Voicing that my Technician can understand
2) An ACTION, the playing of which is, Transparent to my musical
intention
3)
4)
.
.
.

AlanD (undertaking the first ? independent "Cyber Market Research" for
the piano)

PS - has anyone EVER undertaken a Market Research for the Piano - or -
are the needs of musicians and Tuners and Technicians NOT part of the
Piano Makers "Business Plan" ?