Tune-off

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 20:59:04 +0000

Jim,

That reminds me of a class I took of yours where you used 3 SATs
for tuning the bass on a spinet or poorly scaled piano.  Maybe
you could expound a bit on your work in that area.  I know you
did a lot of study of the ways to tune across the break on a
"poorly scaled piano".

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA