Restringing just the bass

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:28:42 -0500

Dale,
Just replace the whole set. You don't have to let the tension down on the whole
piano. I think Schaff or Mapes has most of the scales already but call them 1st.
You may be able to get them from Kawai as well, but I can almost bet that they
would be a little more expensive. But on the other hand, you have five fingers
also. (sorry, couldn't resist!!)   ;-)

Regards,
Greg Torres