Palm Pilot revisited

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:44:48 EDT

I just bought my Palm Pilot Professional.  It was only $300.00 and will do all
I need it to do.  I am already impressed with it.

There are some problems however getting it to work with your computer.  You
must have an open COM port or be able to reconfigure the ports you have.  If
you have a mouse (who doesn't) on a COM port and you obviously have a modem,
you need to get into your computer and move some jumpers around.  I don;t know
about windows 95.  Istill use 3.1.  But it was frustrating not to be able to
boot up the new toy.  I had to take computer to the computer hospital and wait
two days while they got everything working.

But now, as I said, I am very happy with the unit.

Dick Day
Marshall