Steinway hammers (long)

Vince Mrykalo vince@byu.edu
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:25:29 +0000

It's always good to hear from the experts on related piano subjects.
Actually, I was hoping you would jump in, and hope you will find the time
to do so again!  Don't you dare go to sleep!

At 11:41 PM 6/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm afraid I'm going to reap the reward opposite to being hygroscopic on
>this one, but here goes, as a chemist I can't resist replying:

<snip>

>Sorry if I put you to sleep, folks.  That's what happens when you jostle a
>chemist/textile chemist.  Let me sleep next time.
>
>I await the steam!
>
>Regards,
>
>Earl Dunlap
>Bacon Felt Co., Inc.

Vince Mrykalo RPT
vince@byu.edu
Intelligence is like a river.  The deeper it runs, the less noise it makes.