Piano-List (was incorrect address)

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:14:37 +1200

Oh, sorry - that was probably me - Vinney & others, please accept my
humble apologies.

I suggest that ALL Piano-Tech members should have a brief encounter
with "Piano-L" - will give you a healthy understanding about some of
the Musical type Customers you TOONERS and Techs are serving in the
interests of better pianos and better sounding music for the world to
hear.

AlanD (who prefers Tonal rather than A-Tonal tuning on his pianos)