DUMMY PIN

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:37:48

At 02:36 PM 6/11/98 -0300, you wrote:
>Thanks to all. Jim that's all right and I think that all the service may
>be done without  slot.  Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the Guild - Rio de
>Janeiro

Hi, Rogerio

Yes, I use a dummy pin without the slot for removal. You have to take each
coil off by pulling the becket loose. I use needle-nose pliers.

However, I did shorten the pin. It's handier when you have to make a coil
very near the agraffe or bearing. After I cut the pin short with a hacksaw,
I rounded over the edges with my grinder.

Regards,

Susan
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Enormous amounts of information are available, including, however, very
little reliable data on what it all means."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant