Tonal & Atonal getting silly, off topic

atonal@planet.eon.net atonal@planet.eon.net
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:35:03 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:04:04 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU>
> Subject:       Re: Tonal & Atonal
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org

> Hi Rob,
>
>    Yeah, until someone comes along and names theirs "A-1 Piano Service". :-)
> I had one of those where I used to live. Unfortunately his service was
> anything *but* A-1.
>
> Avery
>
> >Rob (who named his tuning company to be first in the phonebook)
> >Kiddell, RPT
> >
> >Atonal Piano Service
> >atonal@planet.eon.net

We had  an A-1 up here, but his listing in the phone book
disappeared. Similar to your guy, though. (wonder if there's just one
A-1 guy, and he moves around a lot...)

Anyway, Atonal was a more compact name , and more accessible than my
first choice, Amalgamated Downbearing & Plate Strut (ask about our
free duplex alignment, good through to Thursday if you mention this
ad...)

Cheers,

Rob Kiddell,
Registered Piano Technician, PTG