Credit Cards revisited

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:10:53 EDT

<< I have to find a company / bank to handle a merchant credit card account. I
 am getting a new client - the Department of Defense - which is going to a
 new accounting system - they now prefer to charge. (The banks that I
 currently do business with are unable to help me.)
 Any suggestions.....
 Sincerely;
 Garret Traylor >>

Check with a couple of other banks, and ask if they are sety up to accept
credit cards. A lot of banks now are using another comapany to process the
credit cards, so all the bank has to do is accept one check, instead of
processing credit card receipts.

If you are looking for a bank stateside, I will be happy to refer them to you.

Willem Blees
St. Louis