shak,rattle,etc

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 07:17:14 -0500

Hi All	Back long ago when I tuned for Queen, (Bohemian Rhapsody era) at the
Ambassador Theatre here it wasn't the stage hands and crew who were making
all the racket so I couldn't hear, I was still tuning aurally way back
then).  It was the group.  When I politely asked the leader, Freddie
Mercury- I didn't know him from Adam back then, I received a barrage of
filthy, obscene, curses in return.  I went back to the "B" and did the best
I could, got paid and left.  The rest is history.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.