shake, rattle & roll

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:35:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/98 3:01:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
Tunapiana@adisfwb.com writes:

<< Once I was tuning a spinet in a nursing home and this frail elderly lady
said in a
 very upset high pitched "I've fallen and can't get up" kind of voice,

 "Are you, are you ever going to stop?!!"

 Regards,
 Greg Torres

Alright, I've got my version of this too. It begins exactly the same.  "Once I
was tuning a spinet in a nursing home and this frail elderly lady" sat glaring
at me silently the whole while that I tuned.  When just about finished and
checking over unisons, she suddenly piped up and while pointing her index
finger said authoritatively, "I think that's good enough!"

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison,Wisconsin