SAT II For Sale

Keith M. Hamilton khamilton@cisnet.com
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:02:42 -0400

Sanderson AccuTuner 2 for sale. EXCELLENT condition!
It is only 2 years old and has had light use.

Includes the following:

    FAC and 60 pages of memory, serial # 1757
    Charger (batteries last 40 hours between charges)
    Tuning hammer thumb switch and coiled cord.
    Foot switch.
    Magnetic pickup.
    AccuTuner case.
    Manual.

$ 650.00 - I will pay to ship it UPS Ground to you after
receiving your Money Order or cashiers check. ( I can
deliver it directly to you at the Providence Convention
if you prefer )

My price is FIRM.

Please reply directly to my email address. Thank you.

Keith M. Hamilton, Secretary
Youngstown (OH) Chapter PTG
khamilton@cisnet.com