aural tuning

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:25:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Conrad:

In the mind of some that may have been the question, but in Virgil's mind,
it was his premise that an aural tuning where one listens to the whole tone
and tunes thereby is the better method. Well, he won the last one by a slim
margin and I won the first one by a slim margin. I would still have to say
I don't really know. It seems to be a tie from where I lie.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS I never leave home without my SAT. By the same token, so far, I have
never left home without my ears on good buddy.