Standing on shoulders

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:58:14 -0500

I know some tuners that are good, some not so good & some that cannot tune
aurally at all. So, yes, the statement made does presume a lot.

I find personally that when comparing a machine tuning with an aural one  I
found the aural more "sweet". Maybe the ETD tunings are "technically" more
accurate but I personally will tune aurally when faced with a nice
instrument and am not pressed for time. JMHO

Regards,
Greg Torres