Standing on shoulders

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:09:43 +0000

What exactly "sweet" means would be a start.  It would be very
hard to tell the difference between the aural and machine tuning
except that the aural might have a few more errors/variables in
it.  Back long ago Kurtsweil came out with their keyboard which
emulated a grand piano.  If you played the G# below middle C it
had a noticeable beat in the unison.  Every single one of them
had the same beat in the G#.  Maybe it made it more piano like
to the designers?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA