In defense of Dave Pitsch

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 16:49:01 -0500 (CDT)

>...Recently there have been two lines posted which bother me a little:
>
>>   ...And if anyone really thinks that an ETD can just "get you close,"
>>well then you just haven't learned how to use one..."
>
>"Definitely misinformed a/o hasn't learned to use one (SAT, RCT).
>
>I personally know Dave Pitsch to be an outstanding technician in every way.
>He certainly knows how to use a SAT, and will soon know how to use an
>RCT as well...
>Jim Coleman, Sr.

FTR: Any comments I made were not directed at any individual per se, but
were merely an affirmation of two comments in Mitch Kiel's post.

The SAT and, more specifically the RCT, are truly marvels, and could easily
baffle those unassociated with such devices (misinformed).  The RCT is even
more complex in its scope of capabilities and could tak ( for some) time to
adapt (hasn't learned to use one).

Strickly my viewpoint,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net