FW: Tuning Duplex

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:05:17

At 07:39 PM 6/16/98, you wrote:
>Hi Rob,
>       Here,s one for you to puzzle over, and I have had it happen many
>times. One note in the treble of a Baldwin Model L poor harmonic content
>and low duration of sustain.  D. R. please do not respond. The problem and
>solution is clearly audible.  Now fix the problem, with out removing the
>action/////////
> Any other takers??????????
>Susan this sounds like one of your riddles!!!!!
>Regards Roger
>Roger Jolly
>Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.
>Saskatoon/Regina.
>Canada.

I think I'm better at writing them than figuring them out. <g>

Perhaps the bridge is touching a plate strut? Trim a little clearance for it?
But I've only seen this once, with a bass bridge, not a treble.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a
good library."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant