aural tuning

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:52:45 -0500 (CDT)

Bob, Here's how I read it:

 "I have noticed that some (not all) ETD tuners get, over time, so little
aural practice that their unisons, overall, but in particular in the upper
treble, suck."

Is that any better? It just needed a few commas. I get them by the
truckload, so I figured I could spare a couple for this clarification.

Ron

><<
> I have noticed that some (not all) ETD tuners get over time so little aural
> practice that their unisons overall but in particular in the upper treble
> suck. Some even pluck the strings with their finger nails? It is fantastic
> that one string is electronically, perfectly on pitch. But what about the
> other two?  >>
>
>Big-time interpretation needed on this one!  Sentence #1 doesn't make any
>sense no matter how many times I try to sort it out.  Would the author please
>come back and re-phrase,re-sort, or restructure so that I can have an opinion
>about what you attempted to say.
>
>Bob Bergantino,RPT

 Ron