What DO you do?

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:53:21 -0400

The PTG is an incredible network.  Every once in awhile one of my customers
moves out of this area.  What to do but to send along a well-wisher's card
for the piano that includes a list of Guild members in the new area.  Who
the customers use when they get settled is ultimately their decision, but
it is always my hope that somebody on the list got the referral.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

> Most of my work is referral. When I get a new client because I am in the
PTG,