STEINWAY Upright Value

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:09:17 -0700

Dear List;

I need your help.

I have a customer with an upright Steinway # 132889, c 1908  with matching
bench.
Photo (poor, sorry )is on my website if you're interested.

As there are few of these units in this area, and even fewer sold, it is
very difficult to help her fix a price for sale.

She is convinced that it is worth at least $5,000 CAN, and who knows, she
may be right! The piano is in immaculate shape, all original, great tone and
action, and tight pinblock.

Any ideas will be welcome

Thanks a whole lot

PS, I really enjoy reading the ideas of the 'masters'. . . I consider myself
a beginner, only been at it for about 12 years.

Jim Kinnear... 'The PianoGuy'
      www.pianoguy.com
   jkinnear@pianoguy.com