Aural/ETD

Pianosrv@aol.com Pianosrv@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:41:45 EDT

Ron,

Further on the control that the aural tuner enjoys,  In the tenor, and treble
for  example,  if one day I feel like making my 5ths closer to pure I know my
4ths will suffer, and my 17th a little fast,  other days I might want to favor
slower17ths.  but I enjoy that control.  I have zero experience with ETDs,  so
I should'nt be so bold,  but can ETD tuners experience that kind of control
over their tuning ?

Of course probably at least 90%  of my clientelle would'nt be able to tell
the difference.  Taking the bite out of subjective listener

Tom Ayers
Pianosrv@aol.com