What DO you do?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:11:02 -0500 (CDT)

Zen,

   All the techs in the Houston area who have e-mail addresses in the new
PTG directory, received a post from a tech telling them that one of their
customers from New Jersey was moving to the Houston area. They mentioned
the
piano (a Steinway B) and the area and asked if there was anyone who
serviced that area to reply to them. I did and they said they would give
the customer
the information.
   So far, that's all I know. That's a first for me that way although I
have gotten referrels/inquiries in various other ways off the internet.
Usually
PTG related in some way: the Piano Page, another tech, etc.

Avery

>The PTG is an incredible network.  Every once in awhile one of my customers
>moves out of this area.  What to do but to send along a well-wisher's card
>for the piano that includes a list of Guild members in the new area.  Who
>the customers use when they get settled is ultimately their decision, but
>it is always my hope that somebody on the list got the referral.
>
>Z! Reinhardt RPT
>Ann Arbor  MI
>diskladame@provide.net

Avery Todd, RPT