Listserv meeting in Providence

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:48:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Lance,

Personally, I'm planning on sneaking up on each one of you when you least
expect it and suprising you individually. If we were all in the same room at
once, I wouldn't get to meet most of you because of the general noise,
flying chairs, etc. Call it prospecting and discovery. It's the same reason
I stop at garage sales whenever I can. %-)

Ron

>Dearest list,
>
>Anyone hear of an opportunity for this list to meet face to face in
>Providence?  I've e-mailed Evelyn and the bulletin board for the
>convention, but haven't heard anything.  We could hand deliver
>documentation, drawings, etc., that we've lacked in our e-mails for the
>last year!
>
>Lance Lafargue, RPT
>New Orleans Chapter
>Covington, LA.