Aural or Visual Tuning?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:57:23

Hi Jim,
         Mitch just convinced me of that so I ordered the wonder programme,
but I'm sqealing like a cat with it's tail caught in the door at the cost
of a good laptop.
  Any input from the list, built in mic vs plugin.  What brands and any
comments re. response would be helpful.

Regards Roger

> Being an RCT owner may just have a detremental effect on your character
>because you will have to deal with Mitch Kiel and/or Dean Reyburn :-), either
>of whom would have you believe that being an owner will cause you to be
>superman...er person. :^)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Roger Jolly
Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.