Dealing with small children

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 00:14:49 EDT

Lisa and List,

<< He finally spoke up when he fell over into a position he
 couldn't get out of.  I called her in and she just came in and made sure he
 was ok and went out again.  I left that house very angry.  I actually tore up
 her file card. >>

It still amazes me that some people think that our work is so simple that we
can easily take care of their children while we service the piano.  I've found
with the rude ones, as well as the ones who put off the reminder,  that I keep
their card in a closed file and note on it "Do Not Re-open" if they are
particularly bad. That way I have something to jog my memory if they call up
again.

Just a thought,

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT