Piano Valuations

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:50:11 +1200

Dave & others,

The software would undoubtedly have regional and other limitations
depending on the AVAILABILITY and attachment of ANY acceptable factor.

I believe that the system would always be limited to NOTIONAL
valuations and that, like a house, there will always be strategic and
regional effects etc. that can only be assessed and agreed to through
the best judgment of people involved in each individual case.

It would be a TOOL - you still have to pull the handle and make the
FINAL judgment - It will just help you do a better job and give some
qualified basis for your FINAL decision.

A printout in the form of a Valuation Certificate would contain
evidence that you had examined and assessed each important factor

AlanD