Boston warranty?

tech@steinway.com tech@steinway.com
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:27:03 -0400

Garret & List,

Boston Piano warranty, service, and parts are now all being handled by
Steinway & Sons, so the contact information is the same for both companies:

 - Warranty / Technical Reference - Stephen Marcy	(800) 366-1853
							(718) 204-3119
						    Fax   (718) 932-4332
 - Parts	 	    Glorie Lefrak / Eartha Anderson           (800) 366-1853
							(718) 204-3150
						    Fax   (718) 726-4889

Our address remains:	Steinway & Sons or Boston Piano
			One Steinway Place
			Long Island City, NY  11105

(All of the above information was laid out nicely when it was typed, I hope
the format survives.)

Gary Conte is the Assistant General Manager, Boston Pianos.  Drew Lydotes
is the Service Manager at M. Steinert & Sons, a piano dealer IN Boston.

In case you were wondering, Mike Mohr is no longer in the Service
Department.  He has moved into a position as Director, Manufacturing
Processes.

Hope this clears things up

Stephen Dove
Steinway & Sons