Piano Valuations

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:43:24 EDT

<<
 Mike:

 I think your idea has merrit. My immediate concern was the geographical
 differences, but you address that very well, by having "MM", etc put with
 every transaction.

 Any one out there with the computer knowledge to set up a program such as
 this?

 Can we discuss it in Providence?

 Willem Blees

Years ago Steve Brady was marketing a program in DOS for evaluating pianos.  I
recently talked to him and he no longer was doing this but I think if you put
a bug in his ear and fellow techs who know computer programing, your idea can
become a reality.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR