Piano Designers are Sadists

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 12:07:46 +1200

Mike & others - you missed my invitation to "Piano Wish List" - all
the things you would like to see improved in pianos - a "Wish You
Wouldn't List" is perhaps where your posting belongs - but are the
makers "Listening" to this forum ?

Where are all the BRAVE and critical Technicians who want to see
improvements in the world of Pianos & Piano Music ?

Sitting on your buts complaining among yourselves won't change much !

There are answers to YOUR questions and mine - the Piano Market should
NOT have to suffer these and other inadequacies - people actually need
educating about the qualities and properties of pianos.

Model T Fords are not made any more - why put up with Model T Pianos ?

We have a wealth of modern Technology, Instrumentation and the
Material Sciences to make the product better - why not do it ?

When did you post a suggestion, criticism or complaint to Steinway or
Baldwin or PianoDisc ..etc...... last ?

I'm anxious for some REAL action - how about you ?

Rave, rave, rave......

AlanD - trying to see if there are any hornets in this nest (forum)