2000 problem help

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 07:49:19 -0500

Hi Gina,
You have said you are using Access.  A few questions if you can help me.
1.  I have set up the DB with the fields of name, address, Zip, date,
phone, piano, work done, call back, and total charges.  I have set the
weekly report to show name, phone, and date, and amount.  It lines up those
things in columns but I cannot figure out what to do to give a sum of the
charges column at the bottom.  Do you have a suggestion?
2.  In my field with phone numbers I have it classed as a numbers type ,
not text.  It will take the 7 numbers but rejects the dash in-between.  Any
suggestions?
Thanks,
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.

> From: Eugenia Carter <ginacarter@email.msn.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: 2000 problem
> Date: Wednesday, June 17, 1998 10:18 PM
>
> James,
>
> It's my understanding that the latest versions of Quicken, at least 7.0,
> take care of that problem. This does not include Version 4.0 which I
> currently use which, of course, means that I too will have to update.
Drat!