Computer poll

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 16:38:23 -0700

Dear list members:
I am completing the final details for my class in Providence on computer
use.  Last year I enlisted the help of this list and it proved to be
extremely useful information for the class participants.  Once again, I am
asking for your help.

It involves answering a short list of questions about how you use your
computer.  I assure you it will be quick and painless, and you will remain
anonymous to the class.  Even if you participated last year, I can use your
input, as I am updating all of the data.  I thank you in advance, and hope
you'll take a few short minutes to return the questions.  If you are willing
and interested, please respond to me privately.  Thanks in advance.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA