signing off

Anne Beetem abeetem@mail.wizard.net
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:24:47 -0400

>Anne:  I have a Knabe Bach, 101 years old.  I want to sell.  What price are
>you asking for yours?  This might help me determine a price.  Thanks. Jim
>Dally

Well, that depends upon how much beautifying I complete before I run out of
time!   This is a 7 ft. with ornate carvings.  Gorgeous,  new hammers,  new
dampers (requiring lots of fussing and refitting to fit the 1888 size and
weightings), all ivories.   I'm plan to get no less than $10,000, certainly
hoping for $16,000, but keep in mind I'm in a hurry!

Anne

Anne Beetem
Harpsichords & Historic Pianos
2070 Bingham Ct.