Need NYC info

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:11:14 -0600

Hello All.  My brother has a growing interest in piano technology.  He is
considering the Randy Potter course and other learning methods.  He has
turned to me and now I turn to you (I'm in Denver).  I need to know the
following from someone in the NYC area:

Where and when (meetings) is the PTG chapter nearest him (City Island,
Bronx, NY)?

What is the status of the NYC market?  Abundance of techs?  Shortage of
techs?  Holding it's own?

Is there a shop that can use an apprentice or that could otherwise help him?
He has woodworking experience and business experience.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn.