Was Computer poll

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:16:34 +0000

Rob,

So what you have are three separate checking accounts at your
bank for example the tuning business, refinishing and moving.
In QBPro you have three checking accounts but they are all using
the same chart of accounts.  So when you get income for moving a
piano and deposit it in the moving checking account it goes
under "piano moving income" in your chart of accounts or
something to that effect.  When you deposit tuning receipts they
go into the tuning checking account are "tuning income".  Right?
When you pay for a new moving board it goes under moving
expenses and when you buy piano wire it goes under shop supplies
or such.  I don't see what the problem is...Can't you just make
a report such as a profit/loss statement which will have all
income listed regardless of where it came from and expenses
likewise?

Maybe I'm missing something?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA